Match Thread Everton v Brighton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't a must win but it's a real barometer of progress made and where we might be likely to end up.

Three points here would represent real momentum and things looking better than they have done at any time since Ancelotti left, arguably.

I'll go for a draw. We never seem to be able to fully grasp the opportunity when it's there.

1-1

Young is an early yellow all day of he starts against Mitoma. Usually takes Patterson 15/20 ins to get up to speed against someone decent . Who knows what manager does. Rest of team picks itself which is great

It isn't a must win but it's a real barometer of progress made and where we might be likely to end up.

Three points here would represent real momentum and things looking better than they have done at any time since Ancelotti left, arguably.

I'll go for a draw. We never seem to be able to fully grasp the opportunity when it's there.

1-1

Terrifying, and yet completely true. A win here would be fabulous.

Would love to see us keep rolling against a struggling Brighton team. Great opportunity, but if Im honest I just dont see it. Its too hot of a streak to continue, and while I see a draw as possible, its asking us to play beyond our ability to put up yet another win. This screams the kind of match you like on paper, and the obligatory let down where the forum melts down again until the next week. Again, Id love to see it, but Ive seen the script before and Brighton will be wanting to end their poor stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.