Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Desperate Dan

IMG_8539.jpeg

I am not a fan of players falling over when they are barely touched. I believe that the touch has to impede you in some way and deny you an opportunity. I said that the touch on DCL last week didn’t warrant a penalty however the one on Garner is a stone wall penalty. I do not believe in conspiracy theories, I don’t believe there is an orchestrated campaign against Everton, however some of the refereeing decisions are starting to cause me to question myself.

We must have been called offside about 10 times against Burnley yesterday, but as I was behind the Park end goal, I couldn't tell if they were well off, or marginal, or not offside at all.
The lino and referee were calling it straight away, no waiting to see what developed.
Was it that obviously offside?
Referee has just played on in the Man U game and then called it afterwards, just curious to know why.
Well offside for the most part. DCL was like Jo in disguise he was offside that often

I only just saw back the penalty incident on Garner from yesterday

How on earth was that not given. About as obvious a foul as you see
I still dont get why they cant check every foul in the box would not take long. Then you see what happend with wolves just shocking the standard of var and the refs