Everton v Chelsea. 30th August at 17.30.

Who shall prevail?

• Everton!

Votes: 193 64.3%
  • Arsenal - cunningly disguised in Chelsea shirts !

Votes: 45 15.0%
  • Pipe down you beaut no one reads your [Poor language removed] previews anyway.

Votes: 62 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we get a point today the fact our CB'S have cosy us in all 3 games is a shambles get one of them needs to go distin was poor the last 2 and jags today.

Even a draw is a shambles considering our defense cost us a win from the start

Jeez Chelsea have powerful players.

But having said that, we're right back in this.

Good game. More goals here

Feel bad for Jags, he much better then this. Our defence need more protection and help from James and Barry, Chelsea are impressive, and are my favourites for the title this season. The defence is worrying me, we need another CB, someone around 24 who coming into his peak. Spend the money on a defender asap. Mcgeady needs to step up if he wants to become a first team footballer, Mirrallas is fired up.

Naisy should be subbed off. He's too limited as a player to make an impact in this type of games. If only Barkley was fit.

Oh, and Nastasic on for Jagielka please

He hasn't done anything that wrong - few misplaced passes on the edge of the area aside, but I'd be reshuffling with Eto'o coming in.

jags distin and howard are the problem for us ... dozy and not mind sharp.
mcgeady needs to do more and mccarthy is very stop start.
we need to get at these more and they will crumble.
coleman and mirallas are the ones who could unlock there defence but our back 3 could still lose this for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back