Everton v Chelsea. 30th August at 17.30.

Who shall prevail?

• Everton!

Votes: 193 64.3%
  • Arsenal - cunningly disguised in Chelsea shirts !

Votes: 45 15.0%
  • Pipe down you beaut no one reads your [Poor language removed] previews anyway.

Votes: 62 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also have to say these officials need to be demoted. Absolutely woeful. Two Chelsea goals offside, Howard should have been sent off and Costa was clearly onside by about 5 yards at the end of the half there.

Well [Poor language removed] it up unless we step it up big time.

Mentality not ready for this game

what's wrong with the mentality?

we've shown great heart and desire to get back into this. just because we've defended like a bunch of retards, doesn't mean the mentality's wrong

Its amazing how many players come back from a World Cup and have a terrible season.We've done well to get back into this..but I think we're playing the team that will be top at the end of the season, if they keep Costa fit and buy Remy. We have looked pretty good, so its not all bad. Chelsea are immense, so if we get a draw its a good result...we even have a shout at winning. Still think we will make the top four. Give Jags 5 mins to sort himself..and if he doesn't, get Stones on and go for it. Lukaku has the beating of Terry in the air, and the game is going to get stretched anyway. Just hope our stamina holds up. Can see all three subs being used by 70 mins.

It saddens me to say it, but I agree. That or we need a new defence coach. Trying to play offside without the benefit of challenges (as per tennis/cricket) is a dangerous ploy. The fact that their second goal was offside makes no odds other than to make it harder to swallow.
Jagielka against Costa .......LOL thats Jagielka against Suarez at the world cup all over again. Jagielka is not fit and he is a very limited footballer

You've taken that a bit far there mate. We haven't been shambolic.

Our defending has been abysmal but our build up play hasn't been too bad.
Clueless in our approach play...and we only had the ball a lot because Chelsea at 2-0 were happy to soak up.

Mirallas and Coleman aside this is lamentable stuff we've seen.

saying that naisy will probably get into a good position this half and put it away like always, but this chelsea team just look to physical for him, so besic or eto'o on for him imo. Anyway hopefully we will get a quality cb now duffys gone, nastasic or chiriches for me, players that don't back out and opt for offside trap all the time, sad but jags really is past it now for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back