Everton v Chelsea. 30th August at 17.30.

Who shall prevail?

• Everton!

Votes: 193 64.3%
  • Arsenal - cunningly disguised in Chelsea shirts !

Votes: 45 15.0%
  • Pipe down you beaut no one reads your [Poor language removed] previews anyway.

Votes: 62 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea are so dangerous on the break, but our style of football was superior once both teams settled in. COYB, play well and slot 3 more.

Bit harsh on Naismith lads. Jags on the other hand is having an absolute stinker. Despite that we've done ok since their 2nd. This is a very good Chelsea team.

Chelsea are a team that will punish you 100% of the time for stupid mistakes.
This. In addition there are a lot of teams you can say put them under a bit of pressure and they will crumble but Chelsea are not one of them. I really admire how professional they are tbh.

We have actually been the far better side,I think they were as shocked to be 2-0 up in 3 mins as we were to be down.
They were 2 goals up inside 2 mins. They had the luxury of allowing us to keep the ball. Superb move for the mirallas goal but aside that, chelsea have been comfortable. This is what I seen in that half.

Game on now though.

Language
Shouldn't be but I'm still sh!tting myself that we just do a repeat of the first 3 mins now at the start and we just get blown away again, our cb pair just worry me

Eto'o will be on for Lukaku around the 65-70 minute mark, I think. Rom cant last 90 minutes yet and Naismith has looked one of the fitter players during the closing stages of the last two games.

I think Naismith has been good and deserves to stay on anyway, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back