Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just looked and Chelsea haven’t got 3rd place for sure yet, by us beating them they will really want to beat Leeds, if they had beaten us that 3rd would have been almost certain
They will smash Leeds with their defence, 72 goals conceded, plus they hate Leeds more than us.

Well there you are. This bunch of player's can win football matches. The trick now is to beat Watford.....Norwich and Brentford. And get a result at Leicester. Job done. See folks .......a little bit of crying before hand works.
I'll try that again next week.
Ok.....enough nonsense. Job done today. But let's stay grounded. This survival lark is all in our hands. Keep focused. We should be ok.
So full credit today ( despite my reservations) to the players and management. Shame that we couldn't have managed that in previous matches. But it is what it is. It's all now in our own hands.
No more nonsense. Just get this team to safety. And if we can manage that. Then no more nonsense next season. No more of this collapsing. Get our away from up to scratch. Win football matches. Compete.
Now just win a few more matches. Put pressure on Burnley and Leeds.
Up The Toffees. Our beautiful Chelsea beating Toffees.....
Nope not Norwich. Crystal Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.