Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking exactly the same, nice to not have an ex Liverpool player throwing in snide remarks as well. I’m sure the new fella will be summoned to an emergency meeting at the Sky offices in the morning for not being more detrimental to Everton!

Hinchcliffe was his usual knobhead self but the commentator I thought was just excited for both teams, genuinely sounded like he was enjoying the game

I was thinking exactly the same, nice to not have an ex Liverpool player throwing in snide remarks as well. I’m sure the new fella will be summoned to an emergency meeting at the Sky offices in the morning for not being more detrimental to Everton!
I think his co-commentator Hinchcliffe did enough to be honest. Not sure why he has to be so anti Everton ?‍♂️

Inappropriate Language
Been telling myself for weeks its only football it's not the end of the world if we go down. But days like today make me realise how much Everton mean to me a bit soppy i know but who gives a [Poor language removed]. COYB.

Time for another drink i think.

Take it the Goodison atmosphere was amazing today? Haven't seen the match, only a few highlights. No fan video's around from the Grand Old Lady rocking?

C8EFF9AD-DB03-4D39-A2F7-A92FF0BF8771.jpeg.webp

A few highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back