Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea what was said but Patterson said something to Jackson who was sitting on the pitch. I guess it wasn’t best wishes for the rest of the season

I like how we've got some fighters in the team at the moment. Always bothered me about the baines/jagielka/Barry days that our leaders weren't fighters. And lets not mention what's happened since those days

Anyone else thought the palmer booking was a bit harsh don’t think he dived cos he got straight back up and think he may have lost his footing
My take on it was that he tried the StevieMe manoeuvre, i.e. throwing his leg out to connect with the defender to try to win a penalty but he missed. He knew that VAR would see that there was no contact so he realised he might as well get back up and play on.

I
Loving the absolute snide in the squad thile past few days. Finally starting to show a bit of metal and no surprise the horse punchers and Chelssa players didn't like it.

Get into their heads, back one another up and there won't be many teams relishing facing Everton.
I was just about to post the same. We must be the team that others least want to play against. We play well and get right under their skin too. Brilliant.

You'd think that, having got that one so right, he'd have a better eye for them flopping every time we came near them. I've not known many games like it for such bias officiating.

On another note, will anybody ever get pulled up for a foul throw?
It was amazing Chelsea’s woolly headed left back, who was at it all afternoon never got booked even though he was warned by Oliver in the first half and carried on his snidiness throughout the game, going down twice claiming an injury that never occurred, pure phoney cheat!

Status
Not open for further replies.