Everton v Crystal Palace. 21st Sep at 16.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 286 83.9%
  • Palace

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman took a knock to the head, for me he could have played it wasn't something that took him out of the wolfsburg game, stones should never have been moved from CB where we have looked at least somewhat okay the last 2 games before today.

He should have brought another CB and RB in the transfer window but never and we are paying for it

Coleman basically got took off straight after the clash of heads. About a minute later.

I had to listen to the game on BBC London. The commentators were pi@@ing themselves at our defence. They could not believe their luck. Rightly so aswell, a little bit of pressure and we are screwed with Jags and Distin at the moment. Thing is though even before Palace scored the first, even they knew to exert a little pressure on the two centre backs as they are not good enough. How come two Southern commentators can see it but seemingly Martinez can not at the moment. Distin needs to be left out at the moment as the two cannot play together and at least Jags and Stones looked tidy against Brom and Wolfsburg.

Awful thing is how our attack is forced to try to move heaven and earth to win matches since our defence is absolutely haemorrhaging shocking goals.

You could see Lukaku and Mirallas pounding the pitch and kicking the goal posts at the end. And for what? For being behind against a team with 30% of the possession who hardly fashioned a single chance by themselves all match.

As for for Howard, this being fantastic one match and horrific the next doesn´t work for me. Give me consistently average in a keeper.

Finally, Osman. Next time I see him start a match for us in the premiership I´m just going to stop watching.

I will kill myself now
I would murder Jagielka, Distin and then myself. Can't believe how they can did it to us TWICE in a row.

Palace have won 4 out of last 6 games at Goodison. That's incredible.

I'm usually optimistic, but it won't be easy to bounce back after visits at Anfield and OT. We'll be lucky to get one point from those games. Hope it will come and bite me and lads prove me wrong, but I can't trust our wonderful defensive duo.

Mate cause the back room staff, train them ,prepare them both physically and mentally. These same pros have gone from being a solid team to one that looks like conceding 3 or 4 a game. Let's not forgot on Thursday night we was very lucky not to concede more. It would be foolish to not look at the management AS WELL as the players

I would love to no his training methods that introduce errors into seasoned pros

What has changed from last season? Same back 4 same tactics same everything, He's not gone into pre season and said "Right lads great defence performance last season but I think we should start playing like morons and make some costly errors every game"

It's not even worth dissecting. We battered them but made some of the most unspeakably ludicrous mistakes imaginable. None of their goals came from build up play, or defenders out of position or any sort of tactical issue. They literally came from absolutely nothing, but Howard ballsed up twice and Osman ballsed up once. At the other end, Palace put 11 behind the ball, still concede two and accidentally block three off the line.

People throwing all and sundry under the bus are being absolutely weapons. There are big problems with the team, but it's purely between the ears. I am utterly livid with what I've just seen, but stop and have a think for a second before you just blame the first bloke you can think of.
haters are gonna hate.

And now I've seen some people clambering to get Joel into the lineup.

That's enough internet for me.
Well he will play at Swansea.

As bad as Howard was today and despite the fact he throws in a few howlers a season he is still easily the best keeper we have. Just hope he has a blinder at the pit next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back