Everton v Crystal Palace. 21st Sep at 16.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 286 83.9%
  • Palace

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful thing is how our attack is forced to try to move heaven and earth to win matches since our defence is absolutely haemorrhaging shocking goals.

You could see Lukaku and Mirallas pounding the pitch and kicking the goal posts at the end. And for what? For being behind against a team with 30% of the possession who hardly fashioned a single chance by themselves all match.

As for for Howard, this being fantastic one match and horrific the next doesn´t work for me. Give me consistently average in a keeper.

Finally, Osman. Next time I see him start a match for us in the premiership I´m just going to stop watching.

Perfect game plan by Warnock that

Disagree mate its happening way too many times this season for it to not be martinezs fault.

If you cock up you are bollocked and dropped, Jagielka has not been dropped once despite playing like Titus bramble all season and distin who has been just as bad has come back from injury and BAM straight back into the first team. Absolute joke

except its not really an absolute joke. They are our main centre backs. They will be replaced at some point, but most teams will stick with their captain and his defensive partner during a poor patch. Also Coleman was injured so Distin was always likely to come back in.

So when you stop over reacting, you will realise it's not an absolute joke. It's pretty normal actually.

97.3% of posts containing phrases like absolute joke and it's a disgrace are crap (Source: National Centre for Great Stats and stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back