Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This was pretty much Wimbledon '94 all over again. And say that as someone who was at both games.

I missed our first goal as I was still down the lower Gwladys concourse as I had been since half time. But what a night it ended up being.

When I went down to the concourse sulking I seen fans actually leaving the stadium with comments shouted towards them like 'don't ever come back'. A touch harsh but could see why they were getting off.

But coming back from 2-0 down to win with a goal to save us in the last few minutes mirrors Wimbledon '94 again. And this is a game that will be talked about as long as the one 28 years ago.
The similarities between the second goal was eerie I remember Ablett getting in a tangle trying to clear it just like Doucoure did tonight, hopefully it leads to winning the cup the season after like last time as well!

Koff bent var.

Koff corrupt premier league.

Koff every cheating swine ref.

Koff the r/s media.

Koff the dirty stinking kopites who are devastated that we’ve survived - sniff it you gobshites.

Koff Benitez, you disgusting rs pig - you failed in your mission to kill us, you crab.

Koff moshiri and this useless board - support our manager and DoF next season and keep you’re beaks out of football matters.

To all the evertonians - home, away, overseas - you are what makes Everton what we are and you deserve so much better than what we’ve had this season.

I don’t think we stay up without you all, so I wanna thank each and every one of you (even the cardinals!).

Amazing atmosphere the last few games - great again tonight even after they went two up, we stayed with the team and we are staying up! Yeeeerrrrrssssssssssss!

Arriba los caramellos!
Great post Nath Mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.