Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished watching the match after getting out of work. I almost gave up at half time to check the score and holy [Poor language removed] am I happy I didn’t. That second half was pure elation. I’m still in disbelief and I definitely shed a tear or two after Dominic scored that goal. I am beyond ecstatic right now although there are massive changes that need to be made. But tonight we celebrate!!!!!!

First time at GP since Dec 2015.... boy was that worth the wait.

I've been to classics like the Good Friday massacre of Spurs in 04, Newcastle 2005, the AJ derby and the 4-1 vs Wolfsburg, but tonight kicks the holy shabite out of all of them put together.

Never seen or experienced anything like it. Now the rebuild must begin, and it starts at the top.

OPTUS Australia showed 10secs then went to Ads...and Ads and then more Ads, I turned it off and went back to bed.
Us winning didn't fit the desired agenda probably
I had to turn it off and go to work but some were saying they put a classic Liverpool game on after. Klopptus are the worst. They hate us.

To be fair they spent a good 20 minutes after Burnley talking about us, showing Frank, Dom and Kegger interviews
Nah, fairness has nothing to do with it.
This is the premier league, can't have the grubby masses infesting the sacred and privileged. Enter Wright stage left to give the sermon.
FO. There will come a day when a generation will look in astonishment at Evertonians coming onto the pitch...'but not this day'

I just finished watching the match after getting out of work. I almost gave up at half time to check the score and holy [Poor language removed] am I happy I didn’t. That second half was pure elation. I’m still in disbelief and I definitely shed a tear or two after Dominic scored that goal. I am beyond ecstatic right now although there are massive changes that need to be made. But tonight we celebrate!!!!!!
Just got into the house myself... What a night, going to have process these events as all to surreal at this point.

I don’t think I’ve known an atmosphere as loud or pumped up as it was tonight. Every football fan emotion you can think of from despair at half time to sheer jubilation and relief at the end. I’m absolutely drained! Lol Get in! UTFT. I’ve never known it as loud as tonight- not for years and years.

One more time!……

IT’S GOOD NEWS FOR THE BLUEESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.