Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
relegation not so bad? i’m seriously having problems why a fan would want it

everton would fall off the face of the earth and won’t be back for a long time if it happens
Who said wanting relegation?
I’m trying to get my head around the fact that we have a very good chance of going down and there’s nothing we can do to stop it.

Ya. The players are reading this forum and because Joe for Birkenhead says Leeds won't win it means they will coast Thursday night because of it . Great advice
It's not healthy for us all to be fretting about things we can't control.

We, as a fanbase, with the game being at home, can help - in quite a big way as we've seen - impact the results of matches. We have a game on Thursday that if the whole club and fanbase get together again (which we will) then with a bit of luck, renders any other team doing anything else irrelevant.

People last week were happy insisting Leeds were going to get beat by Brighton. They didn't.

It's not healthy for us all to be fretting about things we can't control.

We, as a fanbase, with the game being at home, can help - in quite a big way as we've seen - impact the results of matches. We have a game on Thursday that if the whole club and fanbase get together again (which we will) then with a bit of luck, renders any other team doing anything else irrelevant.

People last week were happy insisting Leeds were going to get beat by Brighton. They didn't.
Others were insisting Leeds would win it easily .. opinions on a forum will differ.
But one thing is certain. Not one post on this forum will have any bearing what so ever on the result of any match played . So let people post what they want without trying to be all high and mighty about it. It's not healthy to be telling people what to do either. Log off if u don't like it

Others were insisting Leeds would win it easily .. opinions on a forum will differ.
But one thing is certain. Not one post on this forum will have any bearing what so ever on the result of any match played . So let people post what they want without trying to be all high and mighty about it. It's not healthy to be telling people what to do either. Log off if u don't like it
Don't tell me what to do ;)

Leeds will lose to Brentford
Burnley will draw one more game.
Oh no. I've relegated us
It's not that though.

It's people genuinely getting stressed about what Arsenal's mental state might be.

We just have one thing to worry about/focus on. One game at a time and all that. It's in our hands until it isn't and then I'll join everyone else in making predictions.

You do you.

2d84b3b2d99fbc7cb5e251139d23e9dbe75b3575_hq.jpg

Ben Godfrey is very close, whether he’ll be fit for this squad or not but he’s possibly going to be in the squad. Donny van de Beek is getting closer, we’d like to think he might be involved on Sunday, if not on Thursday.”

Lampard the other day.

So we should have these two available. But it is Everton.

Yeah he seemed to backtrack on this after the match on Sunday, said Mina won’t be back and probably not Godfrey either.

Status
Not open for further replies.