Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the players have the same attitude as you then you're probably right. Fortunately I don't think they have.
What's my attitude mate? I think the way you've interpreted the tone in my message says more about your attitude than mine. I'm merely pointing out the stakes.

No, obviously, look at the mess we are in now, sacking him and going for Silva was the start of this, we came 8th and sacked the manger, we havent been higher since. Anyone can see it was a bad move, give me the name of a manager we have had since who has done better, out of 6 managers since only one has a higher win percentage but NONE of finished higer up the table.
With an owner doing stuff like that, and fans actually agreeing with it we deserve this mess

…there was only a very few who agreed with Moshiri appointing Benitez, he turned the club from being a joke into being very sick. The majority of fans knew where that was taking us. Only a few misguided individuals supported Moshiri on that one so you shouldn’t blame Evertonians.

We had issues, but come the day of reckoning & I hope it’s after we survive, that one appointment turned us into a relegation club, I have absolutely no doubt about that.

We have had problems for years but the Benitez followers are looking elsewhere for this mire, they want to deflect the blame. We will have our day of reckoning, hopefully after we stay up.

We won’t forget.

Last edited:
Hoping this game not being on telly and being tucked away on a Thursday gives Palace a great excuse to drop their levels.
"If you play well and we don't, you will win. If we play well it doesn't matter how you play."
That is one of perhaps only two times in my life I could say that. But, if you do go down, just understand that there is life outside the Premier League. No one has died and you will come back.

Anyone know what our injury list is looking like? Mina, Godfrey and Delph? Plus DCL looked like he was holding his hamstring at the end of the game.

they prob saying it about our back 4 mate
lol that's true. our back 4 except mykolenko are pretty dodgy. Coleman's been really inconsistent this season some incredibly dreadful performances sprinkled with some solid games. He needs to show up tommorow especially with the pacey attacking players at their disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.