Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis Dobbin '83

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awful that, welcome back.

We are crying out for a striker and someone creative. Why can’t we just go out and buy some players who will make us better. Christ.

Same old, same old, here we go again.......

Same rubbish players, same poor results.

Again, will we be so lucky this season? Although Dyche has to take the blame for playing players that are clearly, CLEARLY out of their depth. Wouldn`t be surprised if Ekitike, Gnonto and whoever else swerves us after that because it is going to be another relegation battle....

maxresdefault.jpg

I've come up w/ a solution to all our problems......maybe

Idk I’m pretty optimistic after that. People are going to say it’s the same as last year and they’re wrong, we had maybe two or three games where we created anything close to the number and quality of chances we did today. If we’re doing even 75% of that most weeks we’ll be fine, even with Maupay playing sometimes.
I agree. There are some positives to take from today despite the result

Didn't like.maupay getting subbed off although he should have scored we were on top and thought he was actually playing well seriously don't rate danjuma as a striker, he ended just going to the left anyway so why not just bring him on there

Idk I’m pretty optimistic after that. People are going to say it’s the same as last year and they’re wrong, we had maybe two or three games where we created anything close to the number and quality of chances we did today. If we’re doing even 75% of that most weeks we’ll be fine, even with Maupay playing sometimes.
Wasn't that how last season started? A whole lot of "...but" positives after each match. Players making poor decisions at the start of the match only to be punished for wasting chances later.

Crazy stuff Everton, it's almost like starting with the same striker who scored 1 goal last year isn't really the smartest idea in the book, it's honestly ridiculous that we are STILL starting Maupay in premier league games.

Status
Not open for further replies.