• Arnaut Danjuma '71

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis Dobbin '83

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that but its a new season at least wait until we are actually playing garbage.

We havent kicked a ball yet.
What do you mean? It’s practically the exact same team as last season. We know exactly how this team plays, we don’t have to ‘wait and see’, we know. At this point he may as well have lashed the Portuguese lad up front, he’s someone we don’t know is crap until we see otherwise

Lads look at the Fulham team its proper gash also lets not freak out like were playing City.

Our team should beat these quite comfortable. i know we don't do comfortable but FFS its a new season it isn't last season so lets be positive until they give us reason not be.

Fulham team looks weakened itself. The 3 points is there up for grabs which is why the starting 11 is so disappointing.

Look at that lineup and tell me it isn’t last season…It’s exactly the same with the exception of our new left back who is somehow older than me. Can’t blame people for seeing the same thing and expecting the same results
True.

In that case it’s a big test of the theory that Dyche had no real time to change the style or mentality last season, it was needs must. If those same players are as static and unthreatening as they were last time, I’ll be worried that he still hasn’t changed anything. But also shocked as I think he will have. After the team news fume has down (we realistically knew it would look just like that), I’m now up for the fight.

No team in history has needed a confidence building result like this one. Mentality for the last few years has been pathetic.

The one positive of that line-up is that we’ve got a better bench than last season. Even though three of them should be on the pitch from kick-off.

Had the whole of summer and we are kicking off the season with Maupay up front.

Inexcusable by the lot of them, Manager included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back