Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Fulham (Sat 29th 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically if anything happens it'll be down to Digne/Richarlison, would quite like to see Bernard on for Sigurdsson to give them something else to worry about.

Subs wise we need kenny off for holgate before he gets raped again.

We need davies off for morgan to try and get a bit of control in midfield

We need DCL off for someone who is a goal threat, either Tosun straight swap or benard on the left and richarlerson Central.

We can still win this but silva needs to make some adjustments, maybe not 3 subs like above but something.
Stopping the rape of jonjoe kenny would be a good start though

Not even sorry to say it but time and time again; Davies, DCL, and Kenny just aren't good enough to play at this level. Not quick enough, skillful enough, aggressive enough, creative enough...I could go on. Championship players at best. Anytime I've seen Besic, he has more qualities than Davies and Morgan put together.

To be honest...IF you can’t win against Huddersfield, West Ham and Fulham at home this is really horrendous.
It’s doesn’t feel Everton can control a game against these average teams at home.
West ham spanked united today, I think we all have to take stock that were just not all that anymore.

Why Silva never tried to play 4-1-4-1? I just don't get why we need to play 4-2-3-1 and we play it since forever.

Pickford
Kenny Keane Zouma Digne
Schneiderlin
Walcott Gueye Sigurdsson Richarlison
Tosun

This is the result of a team with 0 creativity through any of the midfield or attack.

Every single one of them needs the ball supplied to them, instead of them creating for others. It's honestly embarassing the money we've spent and we still don't have a better attacking force than the times we had Arteta, Pienaar, Osman supplying for Cahill, Fellaini, Saha, Yakubu etc...

Bernard needs to come on, only player this season who has shown any sort of ability to create space for others.

And as for the CM's, never in my life have i known a squad have more midfielders who want nothing to do with the ball at their feet, not one of them truly wants to get a hold of a game and dictate things.

The lot of them are a shambles.

The midfield is far too deep,- conceding every ball - passing is awful - when they hit the bar the guy was well offside, and our defence asleep...
Awful game too many fouls y them on our key outlets!
It has to improve.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back