Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Fulham (Sat 29th 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest...IF you can’t win against Huddersfield, West Ham and Fulham at home this is really horrendous.

It’s doesn’t feel Everton can control a game against these average teams at home.
It’s tough to control a game without a midfield. We also sorely lack a spine right now. Think Zouma has done well today, Gana ok, and that’s about it.

I genuinely think Gylfi should be dropped, he's creating nothing in the number 10 and Digne is taking decent set pieces, I'm struggling to see what he's offering so far this season. gana is good at breaking up play but his passing is atrocious and so wins it back and then gives it away. I think Davies needs to be rested, although unlike others I do think he's a good little player.

That was mostly under Moyes and 2 seasons since.... we are barely best of t

West ham spanked united today, I think we all have to take stock that were just not all that anymore.

No they lost their first 4 games they’re just not very good and we can’t even win these crap side at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back