Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Fulham (Sat 29th 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any hopes of a top 6 finish have gone with our start so I am not overly bothered, as long as we don't get sucked in to anything which we won't.

Our absolute 100% priority must be both of the cups now.

The Cottagers will feel Alfie’s absence. Eton Dom can’t hit the broadside of a barn but even he must fancy his chances this weekend. I would rest Hank...his confidence is shot to pieces. Prince on the bench.

Highly speculative news just in....

Coleman/ Kenny - Keane - Mina/Zouma - Digne
----- Gana - Tom ---
-----RAMSEY----------
Walcott - Richarlison - Bernard

SUBS: Lookman, Tosun, Niasse, DCL, Sigs, Zouma, and Jags Baines for cover. And the squad for the first time I can remember in ages actually has come depth to it, barring a decent CF.

Letting MS, McCarthy and whatever bad loan deals we have out there go would cover Ramsey. He's perfect for us.

Highly speculative news just in....

Coleman/ Kenny - Keane - Mina/Zouma - Digne
----- Gana - Tom ---
-----RAMSEY----------
Walcott - Richarlison - Bernard

SUBS: Lookman, Tosun, Niasse, DCL, Sigs, Zouma, and Jags Baines for cover. And the squad for the first time I can remember in ages actually has come depth to it, barring a decent CF.

Letting MS, McCarthy and whatever bad loan deals we have out there go would cover Ramsey. He's perfect for us.

I don't think Aaron Ramsey will be playing against Fulham on Saturday?

This stats wise looks to easy lol,we have won the last 21/22 home games v these,and Fulham have not kept a clean sheet at prem league grounds for the last 21 odd-i think it was sunderland 1st game there last away clean sheet in 2013 season,lets hope this is not Everton in the making as in it we help them out been the 1st again etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back