Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Fulham (Sat 29th 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d honestly go with the same XI as against Arsenal. If we had to make a change I’d bring in Bernard for Gylfi, as I would hope we can afford to let our number 10 stay higher up the pitch in a game like this and his pace could make the Fulham defenders wet themselves.

Fingers crossed something goes in for us early doors to calm the nerves and we could run riot, here.

It's a bit mental how much quality teams coming up have now, isn't it? Both of us have weaknesses and both like to get forward, I reckon this will be a decent game with us edging it 2-1. Mitrovic is going to be a nightmare, I can't see how we'll keep a clean sheet so we've got to hope we actually start converting chances.

I'm not there this weekend because as I've mentioned in the Ale House, my wife is due and the baby could come any moment so I won't be doing any post-match stuff unfortunately. My mum is having the ticket though and she's seen Everton four times and they've won every game, so here's to hoping she keeps that 100% win record up! If she does, she's having my derby ticket...

I’d start the same team that played vs Arsenal with the exception of Tosun in for DCL. Bernard needs to start soon I’m just not sure where or when.

Funny feeling it’ll click tomorrow and we’ll do these, we need to as well.

I will get destroyed for this... but anyway,

Pickford
Kenny Keane Zouma Digne
Gueye Baines
Walcott Sigurdsson Bernard
Richarlison

Leighton doesn’t give the ball away, technically he is great, works really hard for the team and he has a defensive mindset. At the minute its just not working in the middle, and I think he could excel... cue Martinez / my abuse

It's a bit mental how much quality teams coming up have now, isn't it? Both of us have weaknesses and both like to get forward, I reckon this will be a decent game with us edging it 2-1. Mitrovic is going to be a nightmare, I can't see how we'll keep a clean sheet so we've got to hope we actually start converting chances.

I'm not there this weekend because as I've mentioned in the Ale House, my wife is due and the baby could come any moment so I won't be doing any post-match stuff unfortunately. My mum is having the ticket though and she's seen Everton four times and they've won every game, so here's to hoping she keeps that 100% win record up! If she does, she's having my derby ticket...
Hope all goes well for you and your wife @Adam-GOTTV !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back