Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Fulham (Sat 29th 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing changes my opinion mate the manager looks clueless at the moment and is giving himself major problems by playing garbage players week after week regardless of performances.

Hopefully Mina and Gomes come in against Leicester.

Bernard being snubbed is baffling.

If he played Mina and Gomes both on crutches I assume you’d applaud him? Likewise, Bernard hasn’t been fit enough...but you know better than the gaffer.

Bernard being eased in - yet looks better than all our midfield options out there playing 90 minutes.

Davies shouldn't be playing and isnt captain material full stop. Siggurdsson is capable of dropping deeper next to Gana and have Bernard or Lookman play behind the forward.

DCL is garbage and does nothing yet plays week after week. Tosun isnt much better but Richarlison should be given a run out in a front 3 like Brazil and play with pace.

Your absolutely kidding yourself if you think Silva hasnt been underwhelming.

9 point out of a possible 21 with our fixture list is shocking.

Pro Manager Alert.

Hopefully Moshiri has noted your name for when he dumps the garbage Portuguese.
Keep your phone on.

Not a comfortable win? You were at a different game than me. They had a few chances, but our keeper made one save of note, and that was an outstanding rush from his line as opposed to stopping a shot on target. The Sessegnon shot aside they didn’t threaten. We in contrast, controlled the game, scored three and missed a penalty. It was as comfortable a win as I can recall at Goodison for a good while.

It was a comfortable result, but I felt the game was far from comfortable until we were two up, well into the second half.
Maybe that is just me, and everyone else saw an impressive dominating performance? The definition of a comfortable win.
It was, in the end, a brilliant result, but, this was Fulham, and they are quite frankly, with all due respect, relegation material.
There was a time when you would say this result would be a foregone conclusion, with multiple goals in our favor. Not this season, where we have already thrown a two goal lead away against bottom feeders.
Hopefully, confidence within the team will grow, as will my comfort levels watching them!

It was a comfortable result, but I felt the game was far from comfortable until we were two up, well into the second half.
Maybe that is just me, and everyone else saw an impressive dominating performance? The definition of a comfortable win.
It was, in the end, a brilliant result, but, this was Fulham, and they are quite frankly, with all due respect, relegation material.
There was a time when you would say this result would be a foregone conclusion, with multiple goals in our favor. Not this season, where we have already thrown a two goal lead away against bottom feeders.
Hopefully, confidence within the team will grow, as will my comfort levels watching them!
You're right the first half was pretty even but we really did blow them away in the second half and deserved to win comfortably. Who knows what happens if Sessengnon finishes but that was also one of two even half chances they created all game. We had the missed penalty and a few other half chances plus the goals. Also we threw away a lead against an ok side in Bournemouth. Drawing Huddersfield is more problematic.

DCL won a penalty (not his fault it wasn't converted) and Tom Davies is captain because the manager says so. DCL being picked to start has given Cenk Tosun more incentive to do well, it's called "competition for places". Any more soft questions?
Yeah are you the question police???? Any more soft answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back