Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Fulham (Sat 29th 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit mental how much quality teams coming up have now, isn't it? Both of us have weaknesses and both like to get forward, I reckon this will be a decent game with us edging it 2-1. Mitrovic is going to be a nightmare, I can't see how we'll keep a clean sheet so we've got to hope we actually start converting chances.

I'm not there this weekend because as I've mentioned in the Ale House, my wife is due and the baby could come any moment so I won't be doing any post-match stuff unfortunately. My mum is having the ticket though and she's seen Everton four times and they've won every game, so here's to hoping she keeps that 100% win record up! If she does, she's having my derby ticket...
Ha, funny that, my wife has seen Everton three times for two wins at Goodison against Man Utd and Chelsea and
a draw at Chelsea. Let's hope it keeps working for your mum.

Where has all this Baines in midfield stuff resurfaced from? Is there any truth in it? People seemed to start talking about it on here first but now I’ve read an article suggesting it.

Got a feeling the reporters got the idea from GOT forums. Wouldn’t mind seeing it though, drop snides and between Baines and Gana you almost have the complete DM. Shame it takes 2 players though!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back