Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Fulham (Sat 29th 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton and Fulham are two of the three clubs not to have kept a Premier League clean sheet this season, along with Brighton.
Marco Silva has not presided over a clean sheet in 17 fixtures.
Fulham are on a club top-flight record run of 21 away fixtures without a clean sheet - since a 1-0 win at Sunderland in 2013.

It won't be 0-0.

Our dominance against Fulham at home counts for nothing at present so even that thought can't instil me with confidence.
However, based purely on the feeling that the team will click one day, I'm looking (praying) for a win today 3-1.
Be nice if we kept a clean sheet mind.

Disgrace if it's nothing but a comfortable win. Said same last two home games, but this really could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Unacceptable with whatever xi we seems out. Richarlison must start up front, DCL proven he's a fish out of water when playing there and Tosun deservedly dropped. If it's a front three of Bernard Richarlison Walcott I think we beat most teams at home and cause every side trouble away. Defence badly, badly needs sorting but Silva has been severely hamstrung with that for months. Not his fault aside from the zonal marking rubbish.

2-1 to us today, still a terrible start to the season.

Bernard should start for me , DCL removed. Maybe Richarlison up top , but maybe Tosun another go?

Same here.

If he is fit enough to have sat on the bench this past couple games then he should be fit enough to start today’s game, even the plan is to sub him after an hour.

We have been having no luck so far this season and have also been creating a lot of chances and missing them so at some point we are going to have a game were we have better luck and score a few goals.

Maybe today is that day so i am going for it.

4 - 1 to the blues.

Lmao.

COYB's !!!

Our dominance against Fulham at home counts for nothing at present so even that thought can't instil me with confidence.
However, based purely on the feeling that the team will click one day, I'm looking (praying) for a win today 3-1.
Be nice if we kept a clean sheet mind.

I would amost prefer a 1-0 victory to a 5-1 victory, so desperate am I to see a clean sheet at last :blush:

This may be one of those pivotal fixtures. I believe that most fans whom are self composed and introspective will be waiting to see what happens here today. They can see a new type of football emerging and are willing to give this new coach time to foster and impose his tactics on our players. It was fascinating to watch the Arsenal game and listen to post match intelligent Evertonians express their optimism, even though defeated. I just wanna say let's give him a chance today. Something is beginning. I fear if we are beaten it may start getting nasty. COYB.

One thing you can be sure of today is that we will probably have to score more than them to win. It's a systemic issue within the team and the coaching employed that we disturbingly leak far too many goals. The coach seems to be an intelligent individual and with patience and a few months we may see a much tighter ship but it's crucial we give this a chance. A lot of fans and I'm suspecting the board don't have the stomach to go through another managerial change. It's time to perhaps see this through but patience is the key. I predict 3-2 to the blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back