• Rondon '86

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Allan

Votes: 9 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope we can pull clear of the relegation zone and consolidate in the lower mid table. If we stay up, I have high hopes for what Lampard can achieve here. The football today was actually enjoyable to watch and considering the personal he had to chose from I'm not sure how he managed it. He managed to get very good performances from Kenny, Holgate and Iwobi and barring an incredible save from the Leeds keeper, Rondon ould have scored the goal of the season.

It won't be like this every week, but, in two out of the three games he has had in charge, Lampard has shown that he bases his game plan on getting hold of the ball and keeping it. The fundamentals are good, it's something we can build on. I hope that a fat man in Caldy watched that today, if so, perhaps now he really does understand what Evertonians want from a team.

what was going on with the Leeds fans. Looked like one of them wanted to fight everyone around him at one point in the second half and coppers ran in to get him out?.

By the way. I hope the bottle throwing will be all over the news as it was last time. Stupid idiot who did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.