Match Thread Everton v Leeds United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always love this "argument". No stick to you on this but how, on earth, do you get to trust a player if you never player them? And I genuinely question Carlo's "trust" when he CONSTANTLY picks Sigurdsson who massssively underwhelms every single time he plays.
I agree with you. As I said, he should have been in the squad

Carlo needs to be better - he’s been a tit

As expected, we were shot after 40 minutes

Hardly any chances in the second half because bar one or two naturally fit players, we were gone

their goal comes from our defence being too shattered to step out

Carlo not putting any attacking players on - and not picking natural full-backs in the squad

it’s not good enough

And Keane was abysmal today - the amount of crap blocks he makes. That one that led to Klich’s chance at the end of the first half was shocking

Keane was still the best of the 3 by some margin.

We just can't defend properly no matter who we pick. I dunno what managers or coaches can do where players make elementary mistakes every week like fluffing a clearance or not trying to close down.

Carlo isn’t up to scratch atm.

i don’t want him gone, obviously, but there are glaring issues and he’s doing little to address them

It’s not good enough. Be better.

I'm still 100% on the players back for this. So many passengers again today. They don't understand whats expected here and I will continue to question their commitment after watching them be ran ragged by a far hungrier team.

Of course Leeds are a fit and athletic team but why aren't we? That's the minimum I exoext.

To get the best out of James I think we need to go 4-4-1-1 with him playing in the hole. Linking up play with DCL. But to do so we need a hard working midfield with wide players who can tuck in as well allowing full backs to bomb on and also filling the midfield. The our defense wouldn't be under somuch pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back