Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v Leicester City. 22nd Feb at 14.05.

Where is Leicester

• East of Birmingham

Votes: 34 16.8%
  • Just above and wide of Anglia

Votes: 20 9.9%
  • Somewhere by London

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Everton win

Votes: 134 66.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Leicester have some prospect of scoring.

What is Tim going to do with this lot? 11 PL games without a win , goals for - 3.

Aston Villa 1-2 Stoke
Hull 2-0 Aston Villa
Aston Villa
1-2 Chelsea
Arsenal 5-0 Aston Villa
Aston Villa
0-2 Liverpool
Leicester 1-0 Aston Villa
Aston Villa
0-0 Crystal Palace
Aston Villa 0-0 Sunderland
Swansea 1-0 Aston Villa
Aston Villa
1-1 Man Utd
West Brom 1-0 Aston Villa
Cue a 2-2 draw at Goodison. You just know it will happen if they haven't scored by then...

Would love a goalfest today. Baines free kick, Besic worldy(??!!), Barkley, Lukaku, Stones - fock it, Howard too !!

Will settle for 3points.

I have high hopes for today. Leicester are the worst team in the league, they are understrengh, we are at home, we have a relatively fit squad. There is nothing but posititives, what could possibly go wrong. I am looking forward to seeing a more forward looking midfield, to a center forward full of confidence, to Lennon's pace creating havoc, to a team and formation selected to play attractive attacking football and to 4 or 5 goals even up against a defensive wall. The only word of caution is that I have high hopes most weeks, but enough of that negativity, today is the day we start to kick on.

At least Leicester have some prospect of scoring.

What is Tim going to do with this lot? 11 PL games without a win , goals for - 3.

Aston Villa 1-2 Stoke
Hull 2-0 Aston Villa
Aston Villa
1-2 Chelsea
Arsenal 5-0 Aston Villa
Aston Villa
0-2 Liverpool
Leicester 1-0 Aston Villa
Aston Villa
0-0 Crystal Palace
Aston Villa 0-0 Sunderland
Swansea 1-0 Aston Villa
Aston Villa
1-1 Man Utd
West Brom 1-0 Aston Villa
And despite that they're only five points behind us. Absolutely diabolical we find ourselves in this position.

I envisage a tight game..hoping for some good luck from my bro who is visiting from Canada.
Last time we went the match together we smashed som buggers 3.1,,,we were stoned out of our skulls,but I think it was the barcodes.
Today's prediction 3 2 to the toffs

Just took out a 50k loan and whacked it all on Naismith to start his 6,000,000,000 th game in a row.

My line up:

Howard
Coleman - Stones - Jags - Garbutt
McCarthy - Besic
Atsu - Barkley -Mirallas
Lukaku
If Oveido and Baines are both injured. (I really wouldn't mind if both spend a couple of weeks out.) It'll be we'll get to see Garbutt get some games under his belt hopefully he can get some development and persuade him to re-sign.

Barry a straight swap for Besic, really looking forward to seeing how McCarthy and Besic play alongside each other.

Give Naisy a rest and play Atsu. Really just want to see him given a start, his confidence should be really high and I wouldn't mind seeing him given a start.

......if Baines is fit he plays, I'm sure that will be the case. You play your best players. All indication is Garbutt is off, I doubt that game time now will change the situation. Also, I'd be very surprised if Naismith doesn't start.

Should we still find ourselves level in the 2nd half, I'm looking for some nice pro-active subs, not waiting till the 80th min as per.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back