Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v Leicester City. 22nd Feb at 14.05.

Where is Leicester

• East of Birmingham

Votes: 34 16.8%
  • Just above and wide of Anglia

Votes: 20 9.9%
  • Somewhere by London

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Everton win

Votes: 134 66.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Leicester have any self-respect they will come to play and try to win - they are in a parlous state and should try to play their way to safety and earn the right to stay in the Premier League. If they come and park the bus and hope for a point it shows they are gutless and cynically hoping that there are enough teams even more s##t than them who will go down.
Not really. If they park the bus it'll give them a better chance of winning.

With our serious PL rivals this season (i.e. Hull, Sunderland, Burnley , and Pulis's rejuvenated WBA), all nipping on our heels, I think at minimum we need at least a point at home vs Leicester.

You forgot Tim "59 percent win ratio" Sherwood. Hope Villa are nipped in the bud soon.

.....a win today will make the world a whole much greater place, nice gap to the bottom 3 and a couple of victories from safety. Mind you, anything but and we are still in doo doo.

If Leicester play like they did against Arsenal and at the pool this will be very tough but they are bottom for a reason. We are better and I'm hoping that is reflected in the score. Throw off the shackles and enjoy your football.

Excellent work Chico. Nice levering of Yew Tree in there, just missing MH 370 reference and it would be complete, or is that now forgotten about seeing as they just officially declared it as an accident? Great poster work for that Glitter gig though. Shame for him they confiscated his passport after his return from Vietnam prison a few years back. He was planning to move to Florida I think, something about "going to Tampa with the kids" anyway.

He was planning to move to Florida I think, something about "going to Tampa with the kids" anyway
200w.gif

A win today could see us 2 points behind Newcastle, 6 behind Stoke, 7 behind Swansea and 8 behind West Ham. We are only 5 points off the bottom 3. What a poor season this has been, the sooner we get to 40 points the better. Our only hope for Europe next season all hinges on doing well in the Europa League, which I cant see!!!

Disappointed and disillusioned, I hope we keep the majority of this squad together next season.

My line up:

Howard
Coleman - Stones - Jags - Garbutt
McCarthy - Besic
Atsu - Barkley -Mirallas
Lukaku
If Oveido and Baines are both injured. (I really wouldn't mind if both spend a couple of weeks out.) It'll be we'll get to see Garbutt get some games under his belt hopefully he can get some development and persuade him to re-sign.

Barry a straight swap for Besic, really looking forward to seeing how McCarthy and Besic play alongside each other.

Give Naisy a rest and play Atsu. Really just want to see him given a start, his confidence should be really high and I wouldn't mind seeing him given a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back