Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v Leicester City. 22nd Feb at 14.05.

Where is Leicester

• East of Birmingham

Votes: 34 16.8%
  • Just above and wide of Anglia

Votes: 20 9.9%
  • Somewhere by London

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Everton win

Votes: 134 66.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't try and park the bus. Didn't do it against Arsenal, Chelsea or Man City so would be surprised if we did today.

You'll definitely win today, don't worry about that

My line up:

Howard
Coleman - Stones - Jags - Garbutt
McCarthy - Besic
Atsu - Barkley -Mirallas
Lukaku
If Oveido and Baines are both injured. (I really wouldn't mind if both spend a couple of weeks out.) It'll be we'll get to see Garbutt get some games under his belt hopefully he can get some development and persuade him to re-sign.

Barry a straight swap for Besic, really looking forward to seeing how McCarthy and Besic play alongside each other.

Give Naisy a rest and play Atsu. Really just want to see him given a start, his confidence should be really high and I wouldn't mind seeing him given a start.
You know this ain't gonna happen.

Howard
Coleman - Stones - Jags - Oviedo
McCarthy - Besic
Lennon - Naismith - Mirallas
Lukaku
This will be the lineup

It would be stupid I know but if Naismith doesn't start I'd be surprised.

We won't try and park the bus. Didn't do it against Arsenal, Chelsea or Man City so would be surprised if we did today.

You'll definitely win today, don't worry about that
...worrying comes naturally to your average true blue Evertonian...it's in our DNA...and for good reason lol

A win today could see us 2 points behind Newcastle, 6 behind Stoke, 7 behind Swansea and 8 behind West Ham. We are only 5 points off the bottom 3. What a poor season this has been, the sooner we get to 40 points the better. Our only hope for Europe next season all hinges on doing well in the Europa League, which I cant see!!!

Disappointed and disillusioned, I hope we keep the majority of this squad together next season.

Is there Europe for reaching the final?

A win today could see us 2 points behind Newcastle, 6 behind Stoke, 7 behind Swansea and 8 behind West Ham. We are only 5 points off the bottom 3. What a poor season this has been, the sooner we get to 40 points the better. Our only hope for Europe next season all hinges on doing well in the Europa League, which I cant see!!!

Disappointed and disillusioned, I hope we keep the majority of this squad together next season.

Relegation is not an issue for us. Not that this should be our target but 35 points will almost certainly guarantee safety.
Based on current points the club finishing 18th will finish on 33 points.

Relegation is not an issue for us. Not that this should be our target but 35 points will almost certainly guarantee safety.
Based on current points the club finishing 18th will finish on 33 points.

Sort of agree but personally think we need 38. We're not out of the water yet but a win today will mean it'd be an unwelcome miracle if we went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back