Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Massively excited about this fixture, because Mrs. Tree has worked some magic and secured tickets for us to attend. Thanks to the rail strikes we now have to drive up, but hopefully I'll be celebrating a 2-1 victory on the way back home.

Pickford
Patterson
Coady
Mykolenko
Gana
Onana
Iwobi
McNeil
Gray
Calvert-Lewin

433 as we saw against Palace, turning into a 4231 when required defensively.

Coleman, Garner, Gordon and Maupay on during the second half, Onana & Calvert-Lewin scoring our goals.

Tricky one here, they were horrible to start the year and looked an easy win. Now they are on a bit of a hot streak, so may be difficult to beat. 3 points would obviously be huge for us, I think the key will be getting at their poor defense. They have good attackers and can score goals, thats not the problem for them. Its really how bad they are in the back and how many they give up, though thats not our strength. Looks like a game of our strength vs their strength, and our weakness vs their weakness.

Obviously hoping we will get the win, but I think this will be one of them there draws.

10 EVEvLEI.jpg

So is it then Bournemouth twice for us, then the World Cup break?

It looks like I will have 2 available UB4 row s

My buddy is flying in and I’m waiting for our other 3 tickets to be confirmed.

Will meet outside the stadium

DM

Massively excited about this fixture, because Mrs. Tree has worked some magic and secured tickets for us to attend. Thanks to the rail strikes we now have to drive up, but hopefully I'll be celebrating a 2-1 victory on the way back home.

Pickford
Patterson
Coady
Mykolenko
Gana
Onana
Iwobi
McNeil
Gray
Calvert-Lewin

Coleman, Garner, Gordon and Maupay on during the second half, Onana & Calvert-Lewin scoring our goals.
Harsh on Tarky getting dropped? Risky playing with 10, but I'm all for innovation.

Pickford
Patterson
Coady
Mykolenko
Gana
Onana
Iwobi
McNeil
Gray
Calvert-Lewin

I'm not sure about that back three or starting with only ten players mate

Status
Not open for further replies.