Everton v Lille/Porto Sat/Sun 21/22 July 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some observations:
- Besic should be retained and compete with Gana, Morgan, Davies and potentially a new signing.
- Klassan reminds me of your mates arl fella who turns up at 5 a sides in 1990's umbro shorts that are skin tight and labours about the pitch. You can tell he used to be alright but now is just embarrassing. Klassan even looks like he is 38, never mind playing like he is.
- Oumar is always a threat.
- Sandro and Mirallas. I would keep both and have them competing with Walcott, (and hopefully) Lookman and Richarlison.
- Williams and Jags make me ill.
- I still don't see what way we are going to play. Seems a lot of confusion with the new system/style on the pitch

Didn't even play yesterday.

Anyone getting 'email not recnogised?' We have bought three season tickets on this account ffs.

I was getting that and when I asked the customer support for help, the answer I got was that basically they have given up (for the Algarve games at least) on the log-in system. Instead they send out the link and the 'private' password by e-mail (but as you saw upthread, it can and has been shared publicly)

I was getting that and when I asked the customer support for help, the answer I got was that basically they have given up (for the Algarve games at least) on the log-in system. Instead they send out the link and the 'private' password by e-mail (but as you saw upthread, it can and has been shared publicly)

We didnt even get an email.

Cheers for the password Connor.

this looks like a strong 11 . i wanted to see sandro next to Tosun in pre season . I believe Sandro can be a handy second striker/backup striker for this season .

Seems to be taking a really close look at Sandro this pre season. Giving him as much game time as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.