Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would start Tosun, we're going to need a finisher in the box. If we play DCL up top on his own then Van Djik won't even break a sweat handling him.

Bernard's clever movement may get the better of TAA who's still inexperienced whereas Walcott needs to run the arse off of that Robertson because he's not the fastest.

Sticking with Schneiderlin is a real option, having someone to calm the play down in the centre of the pitch could be key for us.

Gueye, as well as he did tonight and has done at other times, has often been overwhelmed in these games and outsmarted by Henderson. We can't afford to have a single player who can't get on the ball in this type of game otherwise they'll kill us. They might do regardless but at least try to make it a battle for them.
Robertson looked like he really hurt his shoulder when romalu juggernaut Lukaku landed on him

If he plays he defo going to be feeling it.

We need to test him at every opportunity.

When the injury happened I thought he'd dislocated it as his left shoulder was hanging down. Takes much longer than a week to get over that

I'm quietly confident about this. They seem to have hit a brick wall, against Munich last week, UTD on Sunday, West Ham and Leics before that, their performances have fell off a cliff. The famed front 3 look like they're ready for their hols. Their midfield is pedestrian, if we keep the front 3 quiet, which doesn't look that hard at the moment, no one else is capable of stepping up. 2-0. I can't wait to finally end this hoodoo.

I'm quietly confident about this. They seem to have hit a brick wall, against Munich last week, UTD on Sunday, West Ham and Leics before that, their performances have fell off a cliff. The famed front 3 look like they're ready for their hols. Their midfield is pedestrian, if we keep the front 3 quiet, which doesn't look that hard at the moment, no one else is capable of stepping up. 2-0. I can't wait to finally end this hoodoo.
Look what you've just gone and done

*face-palms

The decisive nature of our lion-hearts' victory at Cardiff have imbued me with tsunamic confidence. We should do these wall-pushers.

Marco's men o' war 2 Das Beaut's Bottlers 0

This is it, can't remember when we beat them last, was it Arteta?

But anyway, I don't recall a recent Derby meaning so much to them as this one, and this is the one were all the luck drops for us.

We're not only going to win, but its going to be the most lucky or controversial goal since time began. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back