Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the side from last night I was suprised at the performance even though it was Cardiff. Some really good performances especially from Gana, Siggy, Jags and Bernard. Shneiderlin played very well given his time out of the side. Sunday is a completely different game but results breed confidence so lets see where we get to against the RS. Need to be really up for this.

....I dread these games but for some reason i’m quite relaxed about Sunday.

It's a free hit, and we will hopefully approach it as such.

We have to put a spanner in their spokes, and have every right to after the behaviour of their idiot manager.

Win the game or give them a few injuries to derail the title push. This is our one opportunity to do something about this dreadful season.

Pickford

Coleman
Zouma
Mina
Digne

Gomes
Gana
Siggurdsson

Bernard
Richarlison
Lookman

Would stick Richarlison back in the centre for this one and play on the break.

Hope he doesnt keep Jags and Schnerderlin in as I fear they'll struggle with their pace.

Currently we are viewing this season based on the moment of bizarreness from Pickford. That has defined how the season panned out, for all the wrong reasons.

We have a chance for someone to be a hero. Perhaps a player who has not had a great time here.

I would love a Schniederlin winner for example. I just hope the players realise what a derby win can do for the entire club.

Victory has been far, far too long coming.
3 points this weekend please Everton.

A team to contain them for 30 mins then win it in the second half. They’ll look to blow us away. If they can’t they’ll start to panic and hit long balls and look for pens and set pieces. If we manage the game properly there’s no reason we can’t get a result.

Pickford

Coleman
Zouma
Mina
Digne

Gomes
Gana
Siggurdsson

Bernard
Richarlison
Lookman

Would stick Richarlison back in the centre for this one and play on the break.

Hope he doesnt keep Jags and Schnerderlin in as I fear they'll struggle with their pace.

....bit of a dilemma the Richarlison situation. My fear with playing him central is that he will be overpowered by the Reds CBs and anything knocked forward will come straight back. I’d go with DCL because at least has the physicality to be competitive.

....bit of a dilemma the Richarlison situation. My fear with playing him central is that he will be overpowered by the Reds CBs and anything knocked forward will come straight back. I’d go with DCL because at least has the physicality to be competitive.

sometimes its better to not play your 'best player' …

we have to be a strong unit sunday… with richarlison its like playing with 10 men at times

I was amazed to read we haven't won a Derby for 18 games. That's a joke. Also 4 wins in 42. Pathetic
Last night should see us get a little bit of confidence. Lets see how tonights games go, but this has potential for us to wreck their season here. Now on the basis we are going no-where this season, wouldn't it be great come Sunday if they are 2nd and don't beat us and the feeling will be, they aint overtaking City

I would LOVE IT, just LOVE IT if we wreck their season.

Team is going to be interesting as players who I would never start, now come into the reckoning after last night

MY team
Picks
Coleman Zouma Mina Digne
Gomes Gana
Lookman Iceland Bernard
Ric

Team I think he will play after last night

Picks
Coleman Zouma Keane Digne
Schnid Gana
Walcott Iceland Ric
DCL

That's not the team I want him to play tho!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back