Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the quality of the Cardiff result has induced a wave of euphoria not dissimilar to that we all surfed after the AGM.. But I believe some on here might be getting ahead of themselves in terms of a ' nothing but blue sky' outlook.
The wall-pushers might not possess the quality of our squad, but they are capable of getting up for a derby. Yes, our record speaks for itself, but I still advise we temper some of our optimism.
With that caveat, I predict an easy 2-0 win to our lion-hearts (Eton Dom and Schneids to score)

I think the quality of the Cardiff result has induced a wave of euphoria not dissimilar to that we all surfed after the AGM.. But I believe some on here might be getting ahead of themselves in terms of a ' nothing but blue sky' outlook.
The wall-pushers might not possess the quality of our squad, but they are capable of getting up for a derby. Yes, our record speaks for itself, but I still advise we temper some of our optimism.
With that caveat, I predict an easy 2-0 win to our lion-hearts (Eton Dom and Schneids to score)
What a carry on...

I've to pick ticket up from box office.
Does anyone know if this can be done on Saturday or do I have to wait till Sunday? What times are box office open please

Over 4.5 goals will be my bet on this one. It’s either gonna be a close 3-2 or something silly like 5-1.
Absolutely no chance of a 1-0 or 1-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back