Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring it on . The new rampant marauding blues looking to win 3 in a row. Team selection will be interesting.
But this is Everton. So let's be a little cautious

4 nil blues . UTFT.
After the last two which how our ability to score and change personnel and tactics, I suddenly don't care who we play, we can do it. I know this is somewhat far fetched but bring it on indeed. Looking forward to seeing us play.

Making the 9 hour round trip to go to this one, can’t wait after the last couple of games!
My recent record at Goodison is not good so please don’t screw this up blues…

My last three games were 1-3 versus Fulham, 2-5 versus Watford and 0-2 versus Norwich with Silva getting sacked on the drive home…
Mate,

You might need to take one for the team and swerve the trip.

Would be just the Everton thing to lost of draw this as our record at Goodison is nothing short of tragic. Hoping our recent form breeds confidence. Tempted to start DCL but think Dyche might play it safe and go with Beto. Let's see UTFT!

1696001817289.webp

Would be just the Everton thing to lost of draw this as our record at Goodison is nothing short of tragic. Hoping our recent form breeds confidence. Tempted to start DCL but think Dyche might play it safe and go with Beto. Let's see UTFT!

View attachment 229596

it would be. but we’re getting momentum

i think and hope we will have to much for these

we piddled about with promoted teams last season at home. we can’t now
goodison will push us

Has anyone used 'JustPark' before?

They've asked if there's any options for them to feature on Grand Old Team in October - link below. If anyone wants to try them for Luton and let us know how you get on?

Has anyone used 'JustPark' before?

They've asked if there's any options for them to feature on Grand Old Team in October - link below. If anyone wants to try them for Luton and let us know how you get on?

They’re boss, used them a few times.

You can just pull up and park on someone’s drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back