Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

T.gif

Do one mate.
Totally cheesed off.

We were so close to Wembley until Obama messed it up.
We were never gonna do well in both.
Our midfield and forward line are awful.
Beto and DCL ran around like headless chickens, can’t remember them winning one header or actually make one pass to each other. That experiment needs to be done with now. McNeill is clearly not fit, he is way off it and barely touched it.
The fact that half the fans are not particularly bothered, shows how bad things are.

You must be
Ammm no. I view it this way. if we had won. OK but we are not going to win anything with this current squad. We had a chance to go to a semi and blew it. Premiership survival like the last number of years is essential. So for me more cup matches means more chance of injuries to an already poor squad.

If it was a league match and we were beaten by Luton yes I would be bothered.

Things went against us today.

Lutons 1st goal when Barkley shoved DCL but DCL exaggerated the push and ducked under the ball to gift a goal. He still could have easily headed the ball away but was in search of the foul rather than clearing. Still, Var should have seen the 2 handed shove and ruled in our favour despite the exaggeration.

Beto being wrestled in the area but once out of the area wins a free kick with the same continued offence. Ref bottled it and Var should have let him know.

High footed follow through tackle on McNeil. Normally I wouldn't call for it but recent events tell me that they should interpret that as dangerous play. Should have been looked at.

Despite those decisions we didn't deserve anything as we were dross from start to finish

Dyche makes the hard yards, and comments like that all the time and mentality stuff but he doesn’t believe in bringing subs on to try and change a game. It’s loco to me. I like the guy and want him to stay and do well but after 60 mins bring some fresh legs on and have a go, it’s a bloody cup, we are at home, there are young lads dying to play.

Ammm no. I view it this way. if we had won. OK but we are not going to win anything with this current squad. We had a chance to go to a semi and blew it. Premiership survival like the last number of years is essential. So for me more cup matches means more chance of injuries to an already poor squad.

If it was a league match and we were beaten by Luton yes I would be bothered.
See what you are saying but how bad we were still must of bothered you. Even a smidge ;)

just seen the score and am not in the least surprised. Revenge is a dish best served cold and our great side of the 80s dumped Luton out of the FA Cup twice when Luton looked to have won both games. I recall their head-banded skipper (Foster?) saying Luton hated Everton for that. So it's taken39 years buit they exacted revenge today. In my heart of hearts I also know we are being relegated this season...and the team that will pip us at the post (and finish 17th ) will be Luton.

Luton are so bad, proper league one level, and they have beaten us twice at home this season.
We really lack quality and calmness in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.