Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_9693.jpeg

What could’ve been.

school of being schooled.

tbh mate it’s killing me and all of us were
so pissd of and deflated

but we can play football we’ve shown it

obvs we’re not right now and we need to start it.

the squad is taking its toll with injury’s players of form etc. dyche and some of his tactics and subs infuriate me and baffle me a lot!

but he’s the right man for us mate as of now we need the points back but we would be 12th etc and comfortable

we’re not so we gotta fight for them back

I get that regarding the points deduction and being 12th on 28 but it happened, getting them back is looking less likely by the day, were actually lucky it gave the team enough if a kick up the arse to pull 4 wins out if them, reality is were 17th and have 1 Cup win in 8 games, not good form. I can't see how setting up how he does and using the tactics where we seem to play 2nd fiddle to the opposition is gonna turn it round.

Maybe we'll get a 6 point deduction win the next 4 after that and have a 6 point net benefit

The idiots above have well and truly fd us[/QUOTE]

Proper done with this club to be honest.
Agree with you, losing to Wigan under Moyes, missing countless chances to beat United, to Liverpool's reserve side and plenty if others I'm sick of it. Granted we would of still got Liverpool, but being knocked out by Fulham and Luton at home isn't great. Watching Everton is chore now. What's good about it, I could tolerate us being poor under Moyes with little money, you could get tickets for home and away games easily, you at least had some hope we would improve. Nearly 3000 people didn't bother to turn up today, you have people just buying away tickets with no intention of going and getting credits for it. I always thought we were an honest club, but lying about fans attacking people , screwing fans over by making them buy a membership and you might be able to get a ticket, when stub hub sold tickets it was a lot better. Dyche being a gormless lemon and not doing what De zerbi did and put pressure of refs not to award Liverpool decisions against Brighton was clever. Dyche could of put pressure beforehand talking about all those decisions against us in derbies. Instead he just knuckled under like a good boy, I'm sick of being plucky honest Everton who occasionally remind you they care about winning games. I'll always support Everton, but frankly I dunno if there's any point, anyone with half a brain cell would understand paying millions for average players would come back to bite us. Bolaise, Sandro, Klassen, Snidey, Keane, Tosun, this is why we are Donald Ducked.

2 hour drive home. Miserable as sin! Anybody who has hopes for Beto - DCL - Danjuma - Chermiti to turn something around are deluded. Even the first touches from the main two for abysmal. Sell ALL four! Am that miffed off !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.