Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Waffle, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just when Dyche found a way to win without Doucoure after 457 attempts, Gomes then goes and gets injured, leaving Dyche no choice but to put Keane in a back 3, Godfrey in midfield and Garner as the no10

No, there have been a few other lineups posted here, with Danjuma making up the numbers in the midfield behind DCL, or Dobbin, as one suggested. Or we could go 442 with Beto alongside DCL.

It could well happen that Dyche goes with Keane in a back three. I surely hope not. Keane really does make my heart hurt. He puts in 89 minutes of a good shift - with the ability to contribute on the attacking end - and then makes the One Huge Bollocking that just destroys the game.

No, there have been a few other lineups posted here, with Danjuma making up the numbers in the midfield behind DCL, or Dobbin, as one suggested. Or we could go 442 with Beto alongside DCL.

It could well happen that Dyche goes with Keane in a back three. I surely hope not. Keane really does make my heart hurt. He puts in 89 minutes of a good shift - with the ability to contribute on the attacking end - and then makes the One Huge Bollocking that just destroys the game.
Back 3, Keane back.

Or 4-5-1 but without an idea to play in midfield and just hoofing it forward.

He will play 5-4-1 with Keane against Luton (reserves +), no way he plays DCL and Beto together because we don't train to play this way at all.

‘Youngy is making progress but I don’t think he’ll be ready for this one’

Dyche said about Young for a game 35 days ago. Still not ready..

Status
Not open for further replies.