EVERTON v MAN CITY date in doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it matter what week they spank us?
Not like we're beating them whatever week we play them is it 🤷‍♀️
They could very well move the fixture to an extremely inconvenient date for us, for example two days before an incredibly important fixture.

Surely the game can't be moved a second time though - they must have factored in this possibility when they switched it a first time.

Not that the club, Sky, BT or anybody care about the fans, but there will be fans who have lost out on money from cancelled hotels and trains for the fixture date, and likely for the rearranged date too!

State of some of you wet lettuces on here. Didn’t we draw with them away this season? Can do it at home too.

NGL them having nothing to play for in the league and a champs league final would help, mind lol
Also, apart from the draw last time we played, look what happened last season at Goodison: worst refereeing decision of all time denied us a penalty to end it 1-1 after we'd given as good as we'd got all game.

They were very fortunate to get out of Goodison without a loss that day.

But some people believe the next game with them at home will result in a 3-0 defeat at best.

Pathetic.

Also, apart from the draw last time we played, look what happened last season at Goodison: worst refereeing decision of all time denied us a penalty to end it 1-1 after we'd given as good as we'd got all game.

But some people believe the next game with them at home will result in a 3-0 defeat at best.

Pathetic.
You wanted us to lose iirc, cos it meant 3pts to the rs rivals at the time:confused:

Pathetic.
Book
Marked

I think we should all bring our orange t-shirts and bike locks. Just wave after wave of fans lashing themselves to the woodwork for the full 90 minutes.
Maybe isf we have a dead rubber game at seasons end because we are mathematically safe it would be like an American baseball gameday and we could all show up in orange t-shirts with bikelocks!! I like that idea.

You wanted us to lose iirc, cos it meant 3pts to the rs rivals at the time:confused:
I was right too. How many points did City win thr title with last season?

That doesn't take away from the point I made above though about Everton's ability to get something from City...especially when they face a CL SF 2nd three days later.

It will just get moved to the day before if they play champions league on the Tuesday so I'm guessing Saturday 13th May at 5.30pm or the Saturday stupid 7.45pm game
Don't spoil it for them mate, some want to believe they'll reschedule it for the day before Bournemouth on the final day.

Status
Not open for further replies.