Match Thread Everton v Man.United Carabao Cup - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a match that could definitely use Gbamin being healthy. Being able to bring him in for Gomes right now would be a nice impossibility.

The reality is due to injuries, we are back to our old lineup minus Doucoure and with Godfrey subbing for Digne so it was always going to be a struggle. But hopefully Man U have worn themselves out a bit and Carlo has some dynamite changes at the half to nick one.

Delighted to be 0-0 at half time. Terrible terrible start. We got better but still not very good. We gave you play a lot better to go through.

that was a difficult watch but I guess we are all used to that over the years.

We got a bit better as the half went on but still not what I’d call coherent in our play.

I just keep thinking that they will take off Bruno at some point which is good to think of but at the same time their bench is way better than ours. Just shows how much time Carlo is going to need to get us to the point we all want to be.

Keep it tight, win a free kick or corner to try and sneak one here. That sounds like a big sam style but in this season I don’t care how we win anymore

Holgate for Gomes please, ive seen people on crutches move quicker
I'm afraid Gomes may have gone tbh. No pace, dosnt want the ball and never makes space to receive a pass. We had a no existent midfield for most of that half.
Still we are still in this. If we can just step it up a bit we can win this. Hopefully from s corner or free kick. Need all the players to step their game up. COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back