Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Switch this to 7.45 Kick off and I'll be more enthused. Who remembers Gylfi? Look he was crap too but he would've put a couple Top Corner this season. We're cr*p but goodness me we've also had a hex against us this season too.

Am i correct in thinking Mina is due back after this game and the International break? VDB should be back after the International break as well giving us another midfield option.

Will be interesting to see if he drops Godfrey tomorrow and brings back Keane. It should be Branthwaite as starter and pick one of the others and hope for the best.

I'd assume Coleman will come in to replace Kenny, Allan will come in to replace Holgate but Allan has to just sit there, none of that running around crap and getting caught out of position. Just sit in front of the defence and protect. I think Iwobi will keep his place as well.

Switch this to 7.45 Kick off and I'll be more enthused. Who remembers Gylfi? Look he was crap too but he would've put a couple Top Corner this season. We're cr*p but goodness me we've also had a hex against us this season too.
He was arguably our best player. Inconsistent, yes. Diffident, yes. Engimatic, yes. Talented? Unquestionably.

If you take him, James, and Digne (when he was still half arsed) out of this side, you are not left with much. When you then further remove Mina, Allan, and Doucoure, lose Richarlison to injury and DCL to fashion, then you're on a hiding to nothing.

Another consideration for team selection will be freshness. Quick turnaround for us from Wednesday night to Saturday lunchtime . Utd haven’t played since last weekend. If Gordon is knackered, maybe put him on the bench and start Grey.

Screenshot_20220408-082357.webp

If Mina is fit like but that's what I'd do.

Think he needs to get Alli going. Stick him up top, free role. Get Richy doing the leg work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back