Match Thread Everton v Manchester United : Sun 4 Dec : KO 1600

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Start with that team next week please. Maybe Seamus in if not badly injured. I'd be happy not to see Cleverly again.

Got lucky there I think. Think Gana was going down and kind of falls into Fellaini to get the contact.

except for robles in instead of stek, i agree. also bolasie instead of deulofeu

Fair result UNT never showed up, yet the team selection lost us three points that keeper needs dropping cost us three points Fellani MOTM for uslol
Never want to see Clevely in a blue shirt ever again well done to Holgate who proved his place Coleman on the wing in front of him ? Maybe?
Valencia shied more energy than Lukaku need them two in tandem upfront- Barry looked better when Cleverly went off - Delboy was a threat more tha Bilassie ever was too!

I would honestly like to see Seamus play wide right and stick our other winger on the left. I think they both deserve to be on the pitch and Coleman has some attacking skill.

60th minute onwards - our best in ages.

De Gea kept them in it. We weren't great but that speaks for itself.

Their goal - from a stupid mistake. Other than that they created one other clear chance when Herrera hit the bar. Those are the facts.

We actually looked up for it for once and Enner Valencia should be starting next week.

He came in, pressed united back and opened up the space. Kev also, was excellent in that second-half and a special mention to Williams and Holgate.

I don't care if Deulofeu never plays for us again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back