Match Thread Everton v Manchester United : Sun 4 Dec : KO 1600

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
another game where we cant play until the last 20 mins. lucky to get a point as didnt look like scoring until the pen. no ideas in midfield again with the likes of cleverley passengers and lukaku clearly not up for it. 4-5-1 aint workin and this season is turning into getting games over and done with.

Midfield was still clueless, but when Bolasie went off the aimless hoofing got less and less.

Not pinning it all on Bolasie, but Del was more fluid and agile than him (who just runs in a straight line), and also more intelligent.

The last thing Koeman hasn't done is drop Bolasie and at least try something new going forward.

Still a problem with Mirallas.

The Clev was a big mistake and proof of Koeman's negativity. Barkley should've played at his or Mirallas' expense.

To me theres been minor things wrong with our midfield 3, but the biggest problem has been the front 3 that he can address now Bolasie maybe out

deulofeu was useless. bad crosses, losing the ball, offside position. i like him and really want him to do well, but this season he has been very poor.

He passed the ball on the ground, put in a couple of crosses and got back to help Deulofeu.

What did bolasie and coleman do on the right?

Holgate + deulofeu

Midfield was still clueless, but when Bolasie went off the aimless hoofing got less and less.

Not pinning it all on Bolasie, but Del was more fluid and agile than him (who just runs in a straight line), and also more intelligent.

The last thing Koeman hasn't done is drop Bolasie and at least try something new going forward.

Still a problem with Mirallas.

The Clev was a big mistake and proof of Koeman's negativity. Barkley should've played at his or Mirallas' expense.

To me theres been minor things wrong with our midfield 3, but the biggest problem has been the front 3 that he can address now Bolasie maybe out

Del was pointless tonight, boalise should start over him everytime

60th minute onwards - our best in ages.

De Gea kept them in it. We weren't great but that speaks for itself.

Their goal - from a stupid mistake. Other than that they created one other clear chance when Herrera hit the bar. Those are the facts.

We actually looked up for it for once and Enner Valencia should be starting next week.

He came in, pressed united back and opened up the space. Kev also, was excellent in that second-half and a special mention to Williams and Holgate.

I don't care if Deulofeu never plays for us again though.

Did more than Bolaise mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back