Match Thread Everton v Manchester United : Sun 4 Dec : KO 1600

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirallas excellent second half. Rom also was incredibly arsed going all out to win balls and made a few tackles . Great team performance in second half. Actually this game reminded me a lot of the Cup semi, dire in first then woke up around 60 min mark.

The players went after it today. More of that. But Clevs, my god lets never see him again

'utter weapon' ?

Anyone can see Holgate and Deulofeu together is the way forward.

Remind me what bolasie did today? Hes shocking.

Sorry Zat, that was harsh.

Holgate yes, did himself proud.

Del didn't hang onto the ball once. He fell over a few times and put in one cross that De Gea could put his cap on.

Bolasie didn't have a great game either - I'm not claiming he did.

If Del plays he gets my full support, like any other player. However, he was awful when he came on today. Dire.

Mirallas excellent second half. Rom also was incredibly arsed going all out to win balls and made a few tackles . Great team performance in second half. Actually this game reminded me a lot of the Cup semi, dire in first then woke up around 60 min mark.

The players went after it today. More of that. But Clevs, my god lets never see him again

Clevs did fine in the first half but, as always, when the odds swung against us he went missing.

Valencia changed the game for us today. Needs to start with Rom.

people very split about deulofeu and bolasie here. My guess is that peole think deulofeu did good cause we got a goal when he was on. the truth though is that deulofeu has been poor all games this season, while bolasie has been decent.

How to sum it all up...

Mirallas worked hard all game.
Del looked up for it when he came on. Didn't succeed every time, but scared the crap out of their defence whenever he ran directly at them. Had them back-pedalling.
Mori looks a better bet than Jags.
Gana put in an all-action performance again.
Barry lucky not to have received two yellows in the first half.
Holgate is the real deal, and should be part of the future line-up NOW.

Rojo should have received a red for that horrendous tackle in the first half.
Zlatan should have received a red to that deliberate kick on Coleman's head in the second (view from another angle shows that Oliver had a clear view of what he did).

It is all a matter of confidence. Once the pen went in, you could see the confidence return, and the belief that more could be achieved.

Sorry Zat, that was harsh.

Holgate yes, did himself proud.

Del didn't hang onto the ball once. He fell over a few times and put in one cross that De Gea could put his cap on.

Bolasie didn't have a great game either - I'm not claiming he did.

If Del plays he gets my full support, like any other player. However, he was awful when he came on today. Dire.

Sorry but thats a shocking view of the right side. Holgate + Deulofeu = solid and attacking....Coleman + Bolasie = no positional sense and no purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back