Everton v Newcastle. 15th March at 16.00.

The thing you like most about Newcastle?

• The nightlife

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • The generally pleasant people

Votes: 27 10.0%
  • THE UTTER FILTH HOUND WOMEN

Votes: 114 42.1%
  • Peter Beardsley

Votes: 53 19.6%
  • Ant & Dec

Votes: 29 10.7%
  • William Wallace

Votes: 33 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and, having copied the RS passion for one coloured outfits on Thursday we followed that up with a late pelanty winner - as per the usual formula on the other side of Stanley Park, where granted it can be a little bit slippy in the two pelanty areas which are both covered with Slip-Ease (a product endorsed by Mr Gerrard who frequently uses it to good effect (except once when it was actually so funny we're still singing about it a year later).

I digress - where was I? Anyway two pelanties on the bounce and a decent performance from the not-so-crap crap (minus Barry with a Why?) (almost all) Blues.

We needed that, made up had a couple of quid on result only blight on the day were those fookin bellends that follow Newcastle irttating as hell singing sign on bit ironic or what , told a gang of them to shut the f up before the game, my lad told me off so I had to behave, embarring dad situation my bad
Go head edge hahahaha.

Can't be doing with them either. Tedious nuggets.

We needed that, made up had a couple of quid on result only blight on the day were those fookin bellends that follow Newcastle irttating as hell singing sign on bit ironic or what , told a gang of them to shut the f up before the game, my lad told me off so I had to behave, embarring dad situation my bad

haha

happy mothers day x

That sisoko fella for them looks a real handful, need to see some more
of him but he looks a player.

great player, terrible injury record. seems the same about cabaye - newcastle like to pay these players so much but they'll only play a half a season at most for them - whilst looking terrific of course.

10923509_10204073286092614_3226858442128447706_n.jpg

I sit right by the away fans.
They were clapping in 17th minute and booing us for not joining in the applause.

Knobs
Correct , nobody by me In the parkend had a clue what was going on, it was as you say both booing and clapping coming from them, if we had im sure we would have joined in, I clapped the anti ashley chant the fat horrible tory

Impressed with the two centre backs today. Challenged for and won almost every ball from the first minute, and with solid will-to-win challenges. Jagielka was very good, and Alcaraz was even better - his desire to dominate their players and his distribution were top notch. Lennon too was a live-wire whilst Lukaku and McCarthy were high-octane again.

Heard that some tool got a load of abuse from NUFC fans for doing an airplane gesture on the 17th minute, hope not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back