Everton v Newcastle. 15th March at 16.00.

The thing you like most about Newcastle?

• The nightlife

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • The generally pleasant people

Votes: 27 10.0%
  • THE UTTER FILTH HOUND WOMEN

Votes: 114 42.1%
  • Peter Beardsley

Votes: 53 19.6%
  • Ant & Dec

Votes: 29 10.7%
  • William Wallace

Votes: 33 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add, although we played boss, fair play to Tim Krul. Should have been about 6-0. He pulled off a few worldies like.

aside from todays win lets remind ourselves of the bigger picture and the mess martinez has left us in, we are still only 6 points shy of the relegation zone with 9 games left

life is not rosy yet

aside from todays win lets remind ourselves of the bigger picture and the mess martinez has left us in, we are still only 6 points shy of the relegation zone with 9 games left

life is not rosy yet

No, but a damn sight better. Not the result, but the manner of the result. Plus the 60 mins against Kiev, looks to me like someone has maybe learnt a bit about this management lark these last few weeks.

Hope so anyrate.

No, but a damn sight better. Not the result, but the manner of the result. Plus the 60 mins against Kiev, looks to me like someone has maybe learnt a bit about this management lark these last few weeks.

Hope so anyrate.
Hopefully the result and the manner in which it was earned will breed confidence. Hopefully it's got the players looking up the table, rather than looking down, getting vertigo and crumbling.

Anyway enjoying the win, feels like a lifetime ago since the last league win. COYB

Hopefully the result and the manner in which it was earned will breed confidence. Hopefully it's got the players looking up the table, rather than looking down, getting vertigo and crumbling.

Anyway enjoying the win, feels like a lifetime ago since the last league win. COYB

The swagger from last year was there at times. Still a bit nervy at times, understandable, but after that cock up in the first few minutes, it was Eberton again.

And that first shot from Rom. That is a lad FULL of confidence. And arrogance, which is what a really good striker should be.

Hope so anyrate.
I'd love the manager to come out and tell us how we look like a conference side against Stoke, Hull, Leicester et al but today we reverted back to last season!! The last 7 months (E.L. aside) have been abysmal; a dire waste of fans precious wedge and time, but I don't think we'll ever find out what's been going on at the madhouse.
Absolutely buzzing with the attitude today and Thursday but can't help wondering why it hasn't been this way all season . . baffling

A massive 3 points today. First home league win of 2015!! Two or maybe three wins from here and that should do it. A good effort from the players today. Now carry that on for thursday and we could make last 8 of the Europa.

Big, big win. Decent performance though forgive me for not getting overly excited, still a load of poor, sloppy play and hardly looked in full control against a poor side with 10 men at home.

Still, it was a clear improvement and hopefully a confidence boost ahead of Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.