Votes: 65 16.5%
  • southern Scotland

Votes: 72 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
cleverley aint a winger, so why is he on the wing

This again. He won't be a winger will he?

How many times have seen the other alleged wise man, usually on the left, actually hit the by line? I'll tell you. None.

Martinez plays with one winger. I don't know why.

Cleverley isn't a winger. But he won't be playing on the wing. So that's ok. Well not ok but the sense.

How many times have seen the other alleged wise man, usually on the left, actually hit the by line? I'll tell you. None.

Cleverley isn't a winger. But he won't be playing on the wing. So that's ok. Well not ok but the sense.
Probably will tuck inside so Bry can overlap

He'll be playing inside left though, and to be fair I'd rather have him doing it than Kone, and rather have him doing it on one leg than have the waster that is Mirallas anywhere near our starting line up.

Not the best time to be playing Newcastle, new signings with somethings to prove (Townsend). They haven't played for 10 days

Can see this being an open game, hope for the best

Admittedly don't follow the youth teams but is there not anyone who could have atleast made the bench. Especially with the confidence low and maybe something to change things up a bit

Not the best time to be playing Newcastle, new signings with somethings to prove (Townsend). They haven't played for 10 days

Can see this being an open game, hope for the best

Admittedly don't follow the youth teams but is there not anyone who could have atleast made the bench. Especially with the confidence low and maybe something to change things up a bit
i was impressed by sissoko last time they played us, strength and pace is dangerous combo

Your hatred for Mirallas amuses me no end.

There's nothing to like about him. If his name was Kevin Moss from Birmingham and his overall on FIFA was lower, nobody else would give a toss about the sulking waste of oxygen either.

Gets on my nerves as he has loads of talent, and seemingly delights in not using it and acting like it's everyone elses fault he's gash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back