Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v Norwich City - EFL Cup - Tuesday 20 Sept, 19.45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fume on here is something to behold, still that pales into comparison to the Norwich back 4 who will be pissing themselves laughing at our strike force.

raw

Yikes, Valencia is one useless player... every single time he gets the ball he starts moving the opposite direction from the goal... can someone please explain that to me?!

On the plus side, there will be no 'phenomenal effort' nonsense, I expect Koeman to read those players the riot act.

I would hope not, it's Koeman who's ballsed this up, they have made the pitch as big as they can from minute 1 and doubled up on our wingers. Tactically he's not reacted at all.

A cup is a cup mate. Don't think it is right for us to be sticking our noses up at either one when we have won nothing for 2 decades on the trot.

It's about priorities though. We haven't got the squad depth (and we haven't had since the 80s) to compete on three fronts, so you jettison the one of least worth.

Problem is this loss isn't because we've played the ressies - it's because we've put out a "strong" team and been awful.

Disappointing but no qualms with the line up, don't want to knacker Barry by playing him, not as if it's the u21's out there either, should have been enough to beat these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back