Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest : 3pm KO : Saturday 20th August 2022

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was good and bad. Don’t base a whole performance of one moment, hence why I said good and bad.
I mean... he had 3 bad mistakes that could have cost us the game, he has been pretty bad today, that's just facts. I like him as a player, but he's been off his game today

I disagree about rondon. He hasn't been a world beater but he's had a couple nice hold ups off his chest
ya but thats the least you would expect. he also couldn't control 2 that he should have had.

if you cant do anything else but hold up the ball you need to be able to do it.
I'm hoping he can as we badly need it

As foreseen Gordon being held up to the 50 million price tag with every touch. Hes doomed. Either stays and gets held up to that price tag and everDa incorporated will ruin him. Or he will rot on the Chelsea reserves bench.
Which is why we should sell. We could improve our squad, and he won't have the fanbase turn on him for not living up to a value that is obviously far too hight.

The Davies agenda in full effect.

Apparently the worst player on the pitch when Tarkowski has squared it to Forest about 3 times.

Da's gonna Da I suppose...
Tarkowski has been good and bad in moments. Davies has been generally poor. Like I said in the post you quoted, he’s been good and bad. Never said anyone was best or worst.

I’m sat in the stand and praise him when he does well but he is petrified of the football.

Iwobi with confidence is something else. He's ran his backside off to close down players and showed some nice composure and distribution.

I never had him down for this position but he is making it his own through sheer effort.
Effort yes but it is not consistent enough to be really helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back