Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest - Pre-Match Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think id go with

Pickford

Garner
Tarkowski
Branthwaite (pray he’s fit)
Mykelenko

Gana
Onana

Harrison
Doucoure
Mcneill

Dcl

Gana Gueye is the key to today....someone to properly patrol in front of a back four that’s just had its ass handed to it on a plate, and to keep Gibbs White in check. Why we’re releasing Idrissa I really don’t know. He’s not the player he was but he’s by far and away our best defensive midfielder.
Nervous already about a game that should in normal times be an absolute formality - oh how we’ve fallen in the last few decades.
Three huge games at the Old Lady in the space of 7 days that could potentially decide if she’ll grace Premier League football for a final season before she’s sadly laid to rest. We need to be 100% behind them for 90 odd minutes today because effectively our Clubs future depends on it.....let’s have Goodison snarling today and not get turned over by the likes of Chris Woods and Divock Origi.

Good breakfast, some strong coffee and hit the road for Goodison. UTFT’s.

Looking forward to this game less than the derby.
I’m not sure that’s technically or humanly possible.
Today will be like a trip to the dentist. Wednesday will be like the follow-up to that trip but for treatment with no anaesthetic and Jeffrey Darmer on the tools.