Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest - Pre-Match Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I’d have Gana play and just chase Gibbs-White all round the pitch. Follow him everywhere, chase him down the tunnel to the changing rooms at half time, don’t give him an inch. They’ll create little without him.
And pull tongues at him every few minutes to wind him up and possibly draw a red card!

Wish i could be more positive but worried the players have downed tools.
For dyche to be talking about addressing the players over whether they want another manager in again, is worrying.

If any players down tools they're downing tools on the fans that pay their wages. If any are suspected of that then they need to be booed out of the club. Haven't seen it yet but a few more disgraceful defeats and I'd say the whole team has as there really are no excuses not to beat Forest and Sheffield United at home and avoid defeat to Brentford and Luton.

First of 6 potential cup finals start today. Hopefully we only need to win 2 or 3 of them.

I’m not gonna slag off the starting 11 because there are no guarantees that anyone in this squad can step up and make the difference anyway, all very much of a muchness these days.

Need to find a way to win. Don’t care how anymore, I’ll take 6 more Burnley games between now and May 19th.

Just dont lose. Even a point could keep us safe, as Luton would need a win and a draw, or four draws and us to lose all our remaining games. Just dont lose Everton!

Just win today please everton players will see the lengths the fans have gone to back them today with the 1878 getting all the flags. Just get the 3 points